Cinco de Mayo
8:00 Bingo (cook shack is open for dinner or snacks)
9:00 Poker in the lounge
11:00 Horseshoes for the adults
11:00 Kids Craft Time in the pavilion
2:00 Kids craft in the pavilion
6:00 Come “Heat” up your pallet with nachos and chili by the fire! We’ll have some yummy sangria to enjoy as well!
11:00 Kids Activity (meet at the camp store)
A big thank you to all who gave their time to make it a great weekend!
Store Hours M-F 12pm-4pm, F 12pm-8pm, Sat 9am-8pm, Sun 9am-1pm
- 1. All guests should be registered and paid for upon entering the park. Only 2 vehicles are permitted per site and all others may use the designated area across for the pools.
- 2. The speed limit is 5mph.
- 3. Quiet hours are from 11pm-8am. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult after dark and anyone under 18 should be at their site by 11pm.
- 4. Pets cannot be left outside unattended; those with barking dogs will be addressed.
- 5. No cutting of trees. Firewood may be purchased at the camp store.
- 6. Swimming pool and hot tub rules should be followed at all times as list in the pool area.
- a. Pool hours are 10am-8pm. Adults only may use the pool until 10pm
- b. No children under the age of 14 are allowed in the pool area without adult supervision
- c. There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk
- d. No street clothes may be worn in the pool or the hot tub
- e. No one under 18 is permitted in the hot tub at any time
- 7. The playground closes at dusk. Children under 7 should not be in the toddler area.
- 8. Please bag all garbage and use the dumpster at the park entrance to dispose.
- 9. Please keep our bathhouses tidy. Children under 6 should be with an adult.
- 10. Illegal drugs are not permitted in the park.
- 11. Please do not move fire pits.
- 12. All children must wear bicycle helmets and are not permitted to ride after dark.
As always, please be respectful to your camping neighbors by keeping noise levels reasonable. All schedules are subject to change without notice.